These baked ravioli are a great dinner that everyone is sure to enjoy! It’s topped with tender mozzarella, Parmesan, and a delicious meat sauce!
Baked pasta dishes are food for maximum comfort. This is the perfect weeknight dinner and everyone in your family will love it! Add my spaghetti, casserole, and baked ziti for next week’s dinner plan. You will not regret it!
Amazing Baked Cheese Ravioli Recipe
It’s Wednesday night and you want the kids to have a good time preparing dinner. Here is your answer! Like my other baked pasta recipes, these ravioli are as delicious as they are easy to mix. It is not only very simple but also very nice! To be honest, this is a dangerous recipe for me. I see myself making a frying pan in the middle of the night. This is the perfect comfort food. You must try!
The great thing is that you can customize the ingredients in this recipe to work with what you have in the fridge! You can use any ravioli, but I chose four pieces of cheese. Then all you have to do is layer on your beloved pasta sauce, homemade Italian seasoning, cheese, and toss in the oven. Bake time is only 20 minutes, but honestly, it seems like forever. Does it smell divine when you see perfectly frothy toasted cheese upstairs? Game over. Sorry guys, this is for me. The baked ravioli is so good!
Ingredients for Baked Ravioli
These baked ravioli are perfect for using up any leftover ground beef and pasta sauce you may have. The ingredients are complicated! However, just a dash of fresh herbs and melted cheese turns this dish into something delicious.
- Ravioli: Use any type here! I prefer four pieces of cheese, but steaks and spinach ravioli are great options too.
- Ground beef: To mix with marinara. You can substitute minced pork or even minced turkey for a leaner version of the dish. It can also be omitted entirely in the vegetarian version of the recipe!
- Italian Seasoning: The key to the tastiest Italian food is making the Italian seasoning yourself! You can use my recipe here to get started, but feel free to customize your mix!
- Marinara: You can make it from scratch or use your favorite store-bought brand.
- Mozzarella: Mozzarella is so delicious and melts perfectly when baked!
- Parmesan Cheese – Be sure to add a little Parmesan. Its pungent aroma adds a delicious flavor to the entire dish.
- Chopped basil: It is used for decoration. Basil has a fresh, pleasant, and aromatic mint flavor. This is the perfect finishing touch!
How to Make the Best-Baked Ravioli
Baked ravioli is a dinner anyone can make! It’s that simple, but it’s always great! I also love that it uses a casserole. One-pot recipes make cleanup a lot easier!
- Make ravioli: First, prepare the ravioli according to the directions on the package. After draining, stand to the side.
- Preheat oven, cook meat: Then preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the ground beef to a medium saucepan, cook, and mince until no longer pink. Add the Italian seasoning and marinara sauce.
- Layer in the casserole: In a 2-liter baking dish, add ½ to the bottom of a cup of gravy. Then layer ⅓ cheese on top. Finish with layers of ⅓ meatballs. Repeat layers and finish with cheese.
- Top with cheese and bake – sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and fully cooked. Garnish with freshly ground basil.
What to Serve With Baked Ravioli
No Italian dinner is complete without chopsticks and salad! These are some of my favorites and they will make your dinner unforgettable! The best thing about these baked ravioli is that because they are so easy to handle, you have time to prepare the side dishes! Hooray for easy recipes!
Tips for Perfect Ravioli
Baked ravioli is a family favorite that will drive you crazy! Here are some tips to help you cook this simple Italian dish better!
- Avoid layering ravioli – ravioli tend to crack and fall apart when cooked. To prevent this from happening, don’t overcook them! Alternatively, add the pasta to a pot of boiling water, but immediately reduce the heat to a simmer. Refrigerated ravioli do not require very high temperatures to cook.
- Use Other Sauces: Marinara is a classic, but it’s still fun to swap places! Try this dish with alfredo or even vodka sauce!
- Spice Up: For all my spicy food lovers, try adding red pepper flakes and chili powder to the marinara for extra heat!
Baked Ravioli Storage
This pasta dish can be easily stored and reheated for delicious leftovers! It’s also great to keep going. It can be chilled or frozen!
- Leftover Storage: Leftover baked ravioli will keep in the refrigerator within 4-5 days in an airtight container.
- Heating: To prevent the ravioli from getting wet, it is best to preheat them in the oven. In an oven-safe skillet, leave on for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheat it before serving.
- Before: If your ravioli is not yet baked, you can store the prepared casserole in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before baking. Make sure it is tightly wrapped in plastic or covered with a lid. You can also store your chickens in a freezer-safe for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before adding to a plate and baking.
More Baked Pasta
You can’t go wrong with a mix of al dente pasta and baked sparkling cheese. My family always goes crazy when I tell them that I am making one of these recipes. They are so delicious that even the pickiest diners in your family will agree! Cheesy, tasty, and filling, get ready to repeat these baked pasta dishes every time!
- Prepare the ravioli according to the instructions on the package. Drain and reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. V in a medium saucepan add the ground beef, cook, and mince until no longer pink. Add the Italian seasoning and marinara sauce.
- V In a 2-liter casserole, add ½ cup of gravy to the bottom. Layer with & frac13; cheese. Layer with & frac13; dumplings. Repeat layers and finish with cheese.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and fully cooked. Serve with freshly ground basil.
- How to Make a Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- The Best Seafood Pasta Recipe
- Hot Thai Chicken Instant Pot Massaman Curry Recipe